Due to an aging population, the growing trend of community-based care, changing payer reimbursement practices, and cost and convenience, the demand for home healthcare continues to increase. Now, more than ever, it is imperative to have an insurance carrier that understands your changing risks.
We understand the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry and the unique risks related to the clinical services our customers provide. We draw upon this expertise every day as we work with our customers to determine how the services they provide are evolving in order to further develop tools and tailor coverages to help protect their organizations.
- Healtcare Professional Liability: professional liability for independent contracts can be added
- General Liability
- Coverage for claims alleging "abuse"
- Umbrella and Excess liability
- Commercial automobile liability including hired and non-owned coverage
- Property including loss of patient property
- Cyber liability
- Collateral lines coverage