As the benefits of hospice and palliative care become increasingly recognized and valued, your liability exposures will become more complex. Whether you provide care on-site or off-site, or a mix of both, we offer you the valuable insight and core coverages you need to help protect your organization.
An experienced approach to protecting your assets
We understand the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry and the unique risks related to the clinical services our customers provide. We draw upon this expertise every day as we work with our customers to determine how the services they provide are evolving in order to further develop tools and tailor coverages to help protect their organizations.
- Healtcare Professional Liability: coverage for medical directors and professional liability for independent contracts can be added
- General Liability
- Coverage for claims alleging "abuse"
- Umbrella and Excess liability
- Commercial automobile liability including hired and non-owned coverage
- Property including loss of patient property
- Cyber liability
- Collateral lines coverage